Austin Jones Trial: Day 4
Closing arguments begin today after both the state and defense rested their cases on day 4 of the Austin Jones murder trial.
Jones took the stand Thursday and said he didn't recall anything from the night of the murder of Korean War veteran Paul Quandt, because he was on a prescribed narcotic at the time. His testimony lasted 25 minutes.
The defense called two witnesses after the state spent two days calling witnesses.
- Austin Jones Murder Trial: Day 3
- Jurors Hear Frantic 911 Call and Victim's Last Words In Austin Jones Murder Trial
- Day Two of Penalty Phase for Austin Jones
- Day 2, Brandon Scott trial: Moments and Days Following The Shooting
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Seven
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Five
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Six
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 12, Crime-Scene Evidence
- Zimmerman Trial: First Full Day For The Defense
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Two