Former Teacher Faces More Counts Of Sexual Assault
The former teacher previously charged with sex crimes involving his student who was 15 years old has been charged with more sex crimes involving a second victim.
Duane Adams was a teacher at the Francis Marion Military Academy in Ocala. He was arrested in January on eight counts of sexual battery after helping the teen girl run away.
After an investigation, authorities came in contact with a second victim who had also been a student of Adams. The victim admitted there had been sexual activity between her and Adams.
Adams remains in the Marion County Jail, and Wednesday he was charged with two more counts of sexual battery.
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Arrest made in former Chiefland High School's star athlete case
- Search for Man Accused of Sexual Assault
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- UF on Alert After Attempted Sexual Assault
- Gainesville man charged with sexual assault
- Man arrested for sexually assaulting 3-year-old
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Former Marion County Teacher Sentenced To 80 Years
- Lakeland Police Department Facing Allegations of Sexual Misconduct