Troubled City of Hampton to Seek Help
The fate of one North Central Florida town facing a plethora of problems may be decided at the end of this month.
State Senator Rob Bradley and representative Charles Van Zant plan to talk with residents about whether to dissolve the City Government of Hampton.
State lawmakers recommended merging the city into an unincorporated portion of Bradford County earlier this month after a scathing audit found widespread misuse of funds.
The meeting to discuss Hampton's future will take place next Thursday at City Hall.
- Lawmakers Could Spare Hampton
- Hampton City Leaders Dispute State Audit, as Sheriff Considers Criminal Charges
- Clock is Ticking for the City of Hampton
- City of Hampton Under Investigation
- American Red Cross Seeking Donations For Victims of Hurricane Sandy
- T,B & W Employees Seek Help from Workforce Connection
- Residents Along Private Road Seek Help After Culvert Collapse
- School Board Seeks Publics Help in Superintendent Search
- City Commissioners Pass Budget; Trouble on the Horizon
- The City Of Gainesville Exploring A Street Car System