Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
Chances are you probably have some sweeping and dusting on your spring cleaning to-do list. Getting arrested? Not so much.
Bradford County sheriff's deputies busted ten people in "Operation Spring Cleaning" on Wednesday at a hotel in Starke.
According to the sheriff's office, they worked with informants posing as drug dealers to catch buyers.
The operation also seized 4 vehicles and confiscated more than a thousand dollars cash.
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- 19 Arrested in Cross-County Sexual Offender Sting Called "Operation Wrangler"
- Fourth Annual "Operation Feed 100"
- Sante Fe's "Operation Carepak" Is Sending Love to Soldiers
- Union County Sheriff Laid to Rest
- "Operation Rebuild," Helping Others In Marion County
- Illegal Online Gambling stopped in "Operation Game Over"
- "Operation Dry Water" Cracks Down on Illegal Boating Activities
- Ring of Criminals Connected To 50 Burglaries Arrested
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft