Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
Chances are you probably have some sweeping and dusting on your spring cleaning to-do list. Getting arrested? Not so much.
Bradford County sheriff's deputies busted ten people in "Operation Spring Cleaning" on Wednesday at a hotel in Starke.
According to the sheriff's office, they worked with informants posing as drug dealers to catch buyers.
The operation also seized 4 vehicles and confiscated more than a thousand dollars cash.
- 19 Arrested in Cross-County Sexual Offender Sting Called "Operation Wrangler"
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- "Operation Rebuild," Helping Others In Marion County
- Sante Fe's "Operation Carepak" Is Sending Love to Soldiers
- Illegal Online Gambling stopped in "Operation Game Over"
- "Operation Dry Water" Cracks Down on Illegal Boating Activities
- Fourth Annual "Operation Feed 100"
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers