City Of Gainesville Hosting Several Spring Time Events
The City of Gainesville Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs department is gearing up for a busy spring season.
Ludovica Weaver with City of Gainesville Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs and Events Coordinator David Ballard stopped by to talk about several upcoming events.
A free, family-friendly spring festival, JestFest! presents entertaining performers each Saturday in April at the Bo Diddley Community Plaza in downtown Gainesville.
The 2014 Spring Native Plant Sale offers the largest selection of native plants in North Florida at Morningside Nature Center, on Saturday, April 5 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Visit Morningside Nature Center again Saturday, April 19, 2014, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for the Farm and Forest Festival. Enjoy food, music, demonstrations, environmental displays and activities, live animals, guided walks and talks and wagon rides, and learn about sustainable opportunities we have in our community, neighborhood and home.
For more information visit: http://www.cityofgainesville.org/ParksRecreationCulturalAffairs/SpecialEventsFestivals.aspx
- Alachua County Animal Services Hosts Spring Adoption Event
- Gainesville Residents Cleaning Up After Severe Weekend Weather
- Gainesville Civic Chorus Hosting Fundraiser This Friday
- Summer Heatwave Program Begins
- Downtown Latino Festival, Not The Only Hispanic Event In Town
- Cone Park Playground Problems
- Holi Fest Welcomes Spring, Embraces Hindu Culture
- The City Of Gainesville Exploring A Street Car System
- Gainesville City Officials Trying To Ease Parking Congestion
- New Restrictions on Game Day Parking Passes Gainesville City Commission