City Of Gainesville Hosting Several Spring Time Events
The City of Gainesville Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs department is gearing up for a busy spring season.
Ludovica Weaver with City of Gainesville Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs and Events Coordinator David Ballard stopped by to talk about several upcoming events.
A free, family-friendly spring festival, JestFest! presents entertaining performers each Saturday in April at the Bo Diddley Community Plaza in downtown Gainesville.
The 2014 Spring Native Plant Sale offers the largest selection of native plants in North Florida at Morningside Nature Center, on Saturday, April 5 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Visit Morningside Nature Center again Saturday, April 19, 2014, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for the Farm and Forest Festival. Enjoy food, music, demonstrations, environmental displays and activities, live animals, guided walks and talks and wagon rides, and learn about sustainable opportunities we have in our community, neighborhood and home.
For more information visit: http://www.cityofgainesville.org/ParksRecreationCulturalAffairs/SpecialEventsFestivals.aspx
- Third annual 'Jest Fest!' in Gainesville this weekend
- Gainesville Parks Awards
- Alachua County Animal Services Hosts Spring Adoption Event
- Cedar Key hosts annual spring arts festival this weekend
- Several people injured in Lake City shooting
- One Class at a Time at Glenn Springs Elementary
- Gainesville Residents Cleaning Up After Severe Weekend Weather
- City Council Approves $50 Park Deposit
- UF Homecoming events kick off in Gainesville today
- Gainesville Civic Chorus Hosting Fundraiser This Friday