Dixie County Fugitive Arrested
A Dixie County man on the run and wanted on several charges was picked up Wednesday just outside of Atlanta by a U.S. marshals regional task force.
The Dixie County Sheriffs Office issued a warrant for Frank Lamar in January on several charges including conspiracy to commit armed robbery, arson and tampering with evidence.
Deputies say Lamar lured an elderly victim to a location where the man received serious injuries after being attacked by a co-defendant with a wrench. Task force members found Lamar Wednesday as he was leaving a residence.
He was arrested and will be brought back to Dixie County to face charges.
- Wanted Fugitive Arrested
- Deadly Crash in Dixie County
- 21-Year-Old Man Drowns At Popular Dixie County Swimming Spot
- Marshals Find Fugitive
- Arrests in Dixie County Crime Spree
- Fugitive Arrest
- Cloud 9 Shooting Suspects Arrested
- Cocaine Arrest
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Fugitive Link To Mississippi State Death Arrested In Gainesville