Five Eastside High School Students Win Nasa's Student Astronaut Challenge
The team of five Eastside High students beat out 12 other teams from around Florida, to win the challenge.
They competed in three categories: A space shuttle simulator, an engineering question, and developing an experiment that could be conducted on the international space station.
A team from Buchholz High School also took home some honors, finishing second in the experiment part of the challenge.
- Local Student Selected for NASA Program
- Eastside High School's Soulfest Brings Down the House
- Eastside High School's Young App Developers
- High School Students Win Award for Video Production
- Vanguard's N'Kosi Perry and Natrell Jamerson Win High School Play of the Year Day 1!
- Eastside Students Score High in Math Competition
- Eastside High Student Honors Boston Bombing Victims at Prom
- Eastside High Students Behind The Chopping Board
- Five Marion County Sheriff's Deputies Suspended
- Obama's Budget Would Eliminate NASA's Moon Mission