GPD Recognizes Officers And Citizens
Gainesville police celebrated some of their own, and some courageous citizens Wednesday night.
Four new officers were sworn in, including two auxiliary officers, a first for the department. Outstanding officers were awarded for their actions in the line of duty.
Police service awards were given out to residents who went above and beyond for others. But two little girls were the stars of the show, Sirena and Stormie Daniels were awarded "police service awards" for their bravery in saving Mercy, a dog that was beaten in an apartment complex parking lot by her former owner.
- Former Employees Of Citizen's Co-op Protest For The Second Day In A Row
- GPD Honored at The Capitol
- GPD Captain Retires
- GPD Releases Sketch Of "Serial Streamer"
- GPD Captain Lynne Benck Retires
- GPD Holds Family Field Day Over the Weekend
- Halloween Safety Tips From GPD
- 100 Year Old Woman Becomes American Citizen
- New GPD Building Dedicated to Officers Who Made A Difference
- GPD Officer Saves Teen's Life