Starke Elementary Back Open After 6 Months
Starke, FL -- 6 months ago, black mold found in classrooms and hallways forced Starke Elementary School to close.
The closing sent students to several different locations throughout Bradford County.
According to school officials, after 2 million dollars worth of restoration work, the school is back up to code.
After the upgrades were completed, independent air quality experts were brought in to test the buildings.
- School Year Resumes With Changes For Starke Elementary School
- Starke Elementary School Relocated
- Starke Elementary Closed After Air Tests Show High Levels of Mold
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- East Marion Elementary School Undergoes Deep Cleaning After Infection Outbreak
- Law Enforcement Now at Elementary Schools After Sandy Hook Tragedy
- Train Hits Woman in Starke
- City of Starke Election Results
- Marion County Firefighters Promoting Fire Prevention Month at Maplewood Elementary
- School Nurse Arrested For Stealing Prescription Drugs From Students