Starke Elementary Back Open After 6 Months
Starke, FL -- 6 months ago, black mold found in classrooms and hallways forced Starke Elementary School to close.
The closing sent students to several different locations throughout Bradford County.
According to school officials, after 2 million dollars worth of restoration work, the school is back up to code.
After the upgrades were completed, independent air quality experts were brought in to test the buildings.
- School Year Resumes With Changes For Starke Elementary School
- Starke Elementary Reopens After Mold Problem
- Starke Elementary Closed After Air Tests Show High Levels of Mold
- Starke Elementary School Relocated
- Marion County Firefighters Promoting Fire Prevention Month at Maplewood Elementary
- Students At Local Elementary School Receive A Different Lesson
- Roads Re-Open in Bradford After Fire is Contained
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- East Marion Elementary School Undergoes Deep Cleaning After Infection Outbreak