Stolen Items End Up At Yard Sale
Some people hold a yard sale so they can clean out their garage.
But two men from Marion County are accused of holding a yard sale after cleaning out other people's belongings. Deputies say 29 year old Christopher Pyatte and 38 year old Gerald Dowe were stealing items in the Ocklawaha area.
They broke into cars, stealing items like money, GPS units, and computers and deputies say they sold the items at the Grande Oaks Manor yard sale.
Deputies are asking for anyone who may have bought some of the items from these men to turn them over to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.
- Victims can get their stolen items back
- Thieves Busted After Pawning Stolen Goods
- Record Sales for Ocala Breeders
- Marion County May Put Jail Up For Sale
- Car Sale Ends in Kidnapping
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Front Yard or Boat Yard?
- Crime Rings Using Stolen Tide as Currency
- Hot Holiday Item: Gift Cards
- City Commission to Add Fuel Adjustment Item to Next Meeting's Agenda