Undercover Investigation Arrests Two in Columbia County
In Columbia County an undercover investigation into narcotics violations led to the arrests of two men in Lake City.
SWAT deputies with the Columbia County Sheriff's Office arrested 32-year-old Tony Holley Jr. and 37-year-old Wayne Freeman. Searches inside their homes revealed handguns, marijuana and crack cocaine.
Both men are charged with possession of cocaine and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Deputies are continuing their investigation and say they expect more arrests.
- Undercover Drug Bust In Putnam County
- Two Men Arrested, 27 Dogs Taken Into Custody During Undercover Operation
- Nine Arrested in Bradford County Undercover Rx Pill Bust
- Deputies bust suspected human trafficking ring in Columbia County
- Drug Bust in Columbia County
- Columbia County Man Sentenced to Death
- Columbia County School Cuts
- Columbia County Robbery
- Columbia County man suspected of fraud
- Investigation Catches Drug Dealer in Columbia County