Detour in High Springs Starting Monday April 14th
Published April 9th, 2014
Drivers in High Springs will have to make a significant detour next week.
Main Street will be closed at the railroad crossing all week long.
The closure begins Monday, April 14th and the road should be reopened for traffic on the 18th at 6 pm.
The railroad's contractor will remove inactive track from the roadway and replace the sidewalk.
The detour plan has not been finalized yet.
- City of Gainesville's Early Voting Starts Monday
- 14th Annual Toy Run
- I-75 Lane closures and detours
- One Class at a Time: Meet April Winner Jason Acosta
- City of Alachua cancels upcoming April elections
- High Springs celebrates the start of the school year
- High Springs Residents Voice Concerns At Meeting
- Two hero officers honored at High Springs Community School
- Drugs found in High Springs traffic stop
- Store robbed of cash in High Springs