Drug Bust at Gainesville Apartment
Published April 11th, 2014
GAINESVILLE -- Investigators have busted a drug operation inside an apartment on Southwest 20th lane in Gainesville.
Agents located approximately sixty grams of marijuana on the dining room table.
The pot was divided up into more than 20 baggies which were packed for sale and another half pound in the kitchen.
Also on the dining room table, there was about a gram of cocaine.
Eugene Gilmore was arrested and police say he admitted that the drugs were his and he was selling them.
- Drug Bust in Columbia County
- Undercover Drug Bust In Putnam County
- Marion County deputies bust drug trafficking operation
- Drug Bust off Miami Coast
- Drug Bust in Citrus County
- Triple Drug Bust in Gainesville Porter's Community
- Gainesville Woman Arrested for Drugs, Says She Needed Money for Son's Birthday
- Apartment bust
- Bartram Apartments Fire
- K-2 Drug Bust in Marion County