Early Voting For Run-Off Election
After the general election failed to determine a winner for one of Gainesville's City Commission seats, early voting is underway for the April 8th run-off election.
Voters can cast their ballots through Saturday.
The city has two early voting sites, the Millhopper branch library and the Supervisor of Elections County administration building office.
Those locations will be open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Newcomers Annie Orlando and Helen Warren are facing off for an at-large city commission seat.
- Poe vs. Skop- City Commission Run-Off Election Tuesday
- Early Voting For Gainesville Runoff Election Begins Monday
- Warren Defeats Orlando by 127 Votes in Gainesville City Commission Runoff
- Early Voting For Gainesville City Commission
- City of Gainesville's Early Voting Starts Monday
- Runoff Needed in Gainesville City Commission Race
- Ocala City Council Runoff Election
- North Central Florida Early Voting Turnout
- New Development in Northwest Gainesville? City Commission Plans To Vote Tonight
- City Commission Votes to Approve Biomass Settlement, Will Hold Public Meeting in January