Four Wanted in WalMart Thefts
Published April 11th, 2014
OCALA -- Marion County Sheriffs deputies say four people were involved in shoplifting valuables from several Walmart stores.
One man managed to "unlock the items," conceal them and take them away from teh stores.
They got away with just about eight thousand dollars worth of merchandise just from the Walmart on Bahia avenue in Ocala.
Witnesses told investigators that a white car picked up the culprits and drove away.
- Marion County Detectives Search for Three Wal-Mart Television Thieves
- 4 Shot at NC Law Firm, Wal-Mart; Suspect Caught
- Five Suspects Arrested for Walmart Theft
- Walmart Shoplifter Charged with Grand Theft
- Woman Arrested for Smashing Displays at Gainesville Walmart
- Walmart employee arrested for stealing
- Woman Arrested for Drunken Walmart Joyride
- Want to Stop Theft? There's an App for That
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft