Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft
MARION COUNTY, Fla. -- A Miami man was arrested in Marion County for a theft in Georgia.
49-year-old Leonardo Reyes-Ning was arrested Monday in connection with stealing two tractor trailers in Georgia.
Marion County Sheriff's deputies got a tip that one of the trailers was at a gas station on Highway 326, and it was found there.
Investigators say the second trailer was found on Highway 441 and being driven by Reyes-Ning.
He was arrested after a traffic stop.
More than $210,000 worth of clothes were found in the trucks.
- Two arrested for cigarette theft
- Ocala Man Arrested For Obscene Communication With Minor
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- Man Back in Jail for False Traffic Stops
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft
- Cloud 9 Shooting Suspects Arrested
- 10 arrested in retail theft ring bust
- Marion County Man Still Missing
- Two Felons Arrested Thanks to Facebook Picture
- Another Arrest Made in Robbery of Ocala Convenience Store