Skull Found in Marion County
Published August 20th, 2014
MARION COUNTY -- Marion County Sheriff's Office is investigating a human skull found in a yard near Fort McCoy.
According to the Marion County Sheriff's Office, the skull was found in a wooded area on a property on County Road 315.
They don't know how long the remains have been there or whether this will turn into a homicide investigation.
- Man found dead in Fort McCoy
- Man shot, killed in Fort McCoy home
- Detectives Call Ft. McCoy Human Remains Discovery a "Suspicious" Death Investgation
- Human Remains Found In Backyard Believed To Be Missing Man
- Human Remains found in Marion County
- Human remains found in wooded area in Ocala
- Human Remains Found in Cabin
- Fort White Man Found Alive
- New details in Dollar General robbery
- One North Central Florida tribe celebrates a special pow wow this weekend