Skull Found in Marion County
Published August 20th, 2014
MARION COUNTY -- Marion County Sheriff's Office is investigating a human skull found in a yard near Fort McCoy.
According to the Marion County Sheriff's Office, the skull was found in a wooded area on a property on County Road 315.
They don't know how long the remains have been there or whether this will turn into a homicide investigation.
- Man found dead in Fort McCoy
- Man shot, killed in Fort McCoy home
- Detectives Call Ft. McCoy Human Remains Discovery a "Suspicious" Death Investgation
- Human Remains Found in Cabin
- Human Remains Found in a Van in Gilchrist County
- Human Remains May Be Missing Marion County Man
- Human Remains Identified as Missing Marion County Man
- One North Central Florida tribe celebrates a special pow wow this weekend
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Human Remains Found in Trunk of Burned Car