7th Annual Noche De Gala Has Guests "Amped"
MICANOPY, Fla. -- It was a rockin' party for a good cause Saturday night. The 7th annual Noche De Gala promised good food and great entertainment all to support children and their families at UF Health.
Around one thousand people attended the event, hosted by the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation.
While people enjoyed the food and live music, the parents of Sebastian Ferrero say they are most excited to keep the memory of their 3 year old son alive.
Sabastian Ferrero passed away in October, 2007 as a result of a medication overdose at Shands Hospital.
The foundation has pledged over $7.5 million to support pediatric care.
This year the foundation celebrated the opening of the Sebastian Ferrero Atrium and lobby of the new UF Health Children's Hospital.
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- 7th annual 'Noche de Gala' prep underway
- Looking Back at Noche de Gala 2012
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Shands Children's Hospital recognized by US News and World Report
- UF Shands Children's Hospital Opens New Entrance
- House fire in Gainesville leaves one person in hospital
- National Children's Dental Health Month
- 2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions