Inmate dies in Alachua County Jail
ALACHUA COUNTY, Fla. -- A 47-year old inmate died at the Alachua County jail Monday.
The man suffered a medical emergency sometime after 6 Monday morning and was pronounced dead.
Sheriff's deputies are not releasing much info at this time due to the nature of their investigation.
- Inmate returned to jail after escaping
- Congressman Ted Yoho visits Alachua County's emergency operations center
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught
- Alachua County Jail Inmate Attempts Suicide
- New inmate tries sneaking cocaine into jail
- Inmate Dies After Collapsing at Levy County Jail
- Marion County Jail Inmate Dies In Custody
- Gilchrist County Jail Inmate Dies Two Days After Fight with Cellmate
- Possible Medical Emergency May Be Responsible For A One Car Crash In Ocala
- Medical marijuana in Alachua County