New Video Game Consoles From Microsoft and Sony in Short Supply
Many people were hoping to find a brand new Xbox One or Playstation 4 under the Christmas tree this morning.
Those who waited until the last minute, may have been out of luck.
Microsoft and Sony can't seem to produce the consoles fast enough to keep up with consumer demand.
One reason is that gamers have been waiting a long time for new systems.
The Xbox 360 debuted in 2005 and the Playstation 3 came out in 2006.
- Sony to Stream 'The Interview' on Digital Platforms
- Drivers Are Not The Only Ones Hurting From Gas Prices
- Thieves Steal Christmas Gifts from Broward County Family
- New Video in Possible Deadly UCF Attack
- Active Video Games Do Not Mean Kids Exercise More
- Astronaut Makes Music Video Aboard Space Station
- New Video and Reactions From Majestic Oaks Fire
- Google Enters Video Game Market
- Local organization giving out school supplies
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals