Al Qaeda Backed Magazine Encouraging Boston-Like Bombings
An Al Qaeda backed magazine is encouraging readers in the US to plan more attacks similar to the one carried out last month, in Boston.
In its upcoming issue, the magazine "Inspire" praises the Boston Marathon bombers are heroes.
The authors of the magazine argue that the violence in Boston proves that lone wolf attacks can be effective in the US.
Three people were injured and at least 264 injured by the double bombings near the finish line of the Boston Marathon.
- FBI Now In Charge of Boston Marathon Bombing Investigation
- Al Qaeda attempts to use a sophisticated new bomb.
- Review of FBI Shooting of Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Still Ongoing
- 2 Dead and Scores Injured in Boston Marathon Bombings
- Breaking News Boston: Images Released in Marathon Bombings
- Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect is Charged
- Body of Boston Bombings Suspect Has Been Claimed
- Police: Dead Boston Bombing Suspect Buried
- Heightened Awareness At The Swamp, Following Boston Marathon Bombing
- Former Gator Runners Safe As Bombs Halt Boston Marathon