Jimmy Carter Focusing on China Relations
ATLANTA- Former President Jimmy Carter hosted a forum Monday to focus on improving relations between the United States and China.
Carter wants leaders from both countries to work on a solution to what he says is a global problem.
Carter's organization, The Carter Center, has worked for more than sixteen years to try and improve the relations between the U.S. and China.
- Flu Widespread, California Gets the Chills, and China Capital Pollution Spike.
- Psychiatrist Speaks on Sports-Related Brain Injuries
- Senate Panel OKs Related "Caylee's Law"
- China Diplomatic Crisis
- Top Beaches
- Acclaimed Film Director Tony Scott Commits Suicide
- Senate Confirms Brennan as CIA Director
- Al Qaeda Backed Magazine Encouraging Boston-Like Bombings
- Deadly Chopper Crash in Afghanistan
- Sibling Tourists Happy to be Home After Being Shipwrecked