Former Gator Aaron Hernandez Named a Person of Interest in Murder Investigation
The media swarmed New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez on Thursday as he gassed up his car.
The former Gator is a person of interest in the death of 27-year-old Massachusettes man.
The victim was found on Monday in a field about half a mile from Hernandez's home.
Odin Lloyd had been shot in the head.
Lloyd was driving an SUV that had been rented in the name of Hernandez.
He was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiance.
Hernandez was cooperating with investigators at first, but now he's not talking to police.
- Aaron Hernandez's Cousin Held Without Bond in Connection to Murder Case
- Police Find Person of Interest in Missing Firefighter Case
- Former Gator Aaron Hernandez Charged with Murder
- Aaron Hernandez Indicted on Murder Charge
- Aaron Hernandez Fiancee Investigated In Links to Lloyd Murder
- Investigators Search For Person Of Interest In Eustis Motel Worker's Death
- Aaron Hernandez Taken Into Custody
- Aaron Hernandez: More Troubles at 17
- Authorities Searched Aaron Hernandez's Secret Apartment
- Urban Meyer Breaks Silence on Aaron Hernandez