The U.S. Postal Service Wants in on the Alcohol Delivery Business
The United States Postal Service is looking for ways to expand its revenues, after losing 16 billion dollars last year alone.
It wants to deliver alcohol, to compete with UPS and FedEx, but there is a problem.
In order for the USPS to deliver beer, wine and liquor, Congress would have to overturn a 100 year old temperance era law prohibiting the agency from shipping alcohol.
- U.S. Postal Service Facing Financial Crisis
- Postal Service Will Keep Rural Post Offices Open
- Postal Service Closing Down Plants
- USPS Dedicates P.O. Box to Newtown, CT
- Postal Service considers emergency rate hike
- US Postal Service
- US Postal Service Releases 2 New Civil War Stamps
- Van Der Sloot to U.S.
- Surgeons and Alcoholism
- Secret Service Agents Reassigned After Incidents