11 Year Old Boy From Wisconsin Saves His Money and Donates it to Police Department
Wisconsin- Max Seipert was caught on surveillance video dropping off a bag of change to the Greenfield Police Department.
Because of the video, the police were able to track him down.
Max says he saved his money over the summer so he could donate it, because his grandfather was a police officer who died in the line of duty.
Officers say that the donation is about much more than the amount, which was ten dollars and three cents.
- 12-Year-Old Boy Saves 4 Younger Siblings from House Fire
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning
- Firefighters saves animals from fire
- 9-year-old boy dies in Hog Valley fire
- Ten year old boy charged with aggravated manslaughter
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- 19-Year-Old Turned in to Police by His Father
- ACSO deputy locates missing 3 year old from Michigan
- 77-year-old woman missing from Marion County
- Dog Saved From Rush Hour Traffic