Census Bureau Report: 15 Percent of Americans Live in Poverty
According to a report released by the Census Bureau, 15-percent of Americans are living in poverty.
That means that 46.5 million Americans live on an individual income of under $12,000 a year, or around $23,500 for a family of four.
Income has tumbled since the recession hit and is still 8.3 percent below where it was in 2007.
- Report: Leaked emails show GOP redistricting plans
- Libya Shooting Report Finished
- Your Health Report: Is Yoga Dangerous?
- Report: Bieber had Pot, Xanax in System at Arrest
- American Red Cross Seeking Donations For Victims of Hurricane Sandy
- More Americans expected to travel for Thanksgiving
- Interview With American Honeybee Princess Emily Campbell
- New Report on Minimum Wage
- Autopsy Report Shows What Killed Boston Bomber Suspect
- Report: Woman Beaten and Raped at Hotel