List Of 25 Worst Passwords Of 2013 Revealed
There is a change at the top of the list for worst passwords of 2013.
The usual number one, the word "password," has dropped to second place behind the numbers "1-2-3-4-5-6."
Other passwords in the top ten are the numbers "1-1-1-1-1-1," the letters "Q-W-E-R-T-Y," and "I love you."
The company that gathers this information also suggests that you don't base passwords on the site you use.
- Philadelphia Tops List of Sweatpants Consumption
- Travel Trends for 2013
- Marion County Pet Adoptions, Wednesday August 7, 2013
- Are Americans the Worst Tourists?
- West Nile Virus At It's Worst In Years
- "Boots and Bling" Alachua Cattle Baron's Ball 2013
- Bin Laden Documents Revealed
- Report Reveals More on IRS Targeting of Tea Party Groups
- Coroner to Reveal Cause of Asiana Passenger Death
- Adopt-A-Pet 2/14/2013