Anti-Government Protests Continue in Venezuela
A small group of protestors took to the streets, on Tuesday, for another night of demonstrations.
They created a barricade on roads in Eastern Caracas, using broken bottles, fireworks and trash.
The demonstrators are demanding an end to the government crackdown on rallies and the release of those jailed in recent weeks.
President Nicolas Maduro attempted to put an end to the protests with an increasingly militant opposition.
According to the government, at least 22 people have died since the protests began.
- Arizona Anti-Gay Bill Causes Protests
- Residents Protest Against Violence in Venezuela
- Women Protest Anti-Abortion Bills in Virginia
- States Sue Government Over Birth Control
- Former Miss Venezuela Monica Spear Killed During Robbery
- Students Protest
- Mitt Romney Continues to Succeed
- Clean Up Continues in Tornado Ravages States
- Venezuelans in Miami protest Maduro government
- A Florida University President suing the Federal Government