Severe Weather From The Southwest To The Northeast
Wild weather cleanup stretches from the Colorado Rockies to the shores of New England.
Forecasters expect thunderstorms will continue to hit the dry southern plains from Colorado to Texas.
From the southwest to the northeast, entire communities are dealing with shocking aftermath of multiple storm systems wreaking havoc.
In Suburban Boston, a powerful E-F2 tornado with (GFX) winds up to 120 miles per hour touched down in an unlikely spot: missing roofs and collapsed more than a dozen homes, uninhabitable.
There were injuries, but remarkably, no fatalities.
A tornado destroying a corn field on a farm in Colorado, one of at least two twisters that touched down in the Denver metro area monday.
The storm front that came roaring in with it, drenching much of the plains north of Denver.
- Super finish: Patriots edge Seahawks 28-24 for NFL title
- Severe Weather
- New Medical Center Opening in Southwest Gainesville
- Gainesville Residents Cleaning Up After Severe Weekend Weather
- Bradford County providing sandbags for residents following severe weather
- Wildfire burns in Colorado
- 10-Year-Old Colorado Girl Goes Missing
- Witness Account of Colorado Movie Theater Shooting
- Colorado Voters to Decide on Recreational Marijuana Use
- New Video Game Consoles From Microsoft and Sony in Short Supply