Storms Taking Aim At Hawaii
Two storms are threatening Hawaii, Tropical Storm Iselle is over the islands packing powerful winds, high surf, and heavy rains.
Meanwhile Hurricane Julio, now a category 3, is out over the pacific.
On the Big Island, people are preparing themselves for the worst.
Ports are shut down, schools are closed, shelters open, and The National Gaurd is standing by.
More than 200,000 visitors from around the world are on the islands any given day, so officials issued warnings in multiple languages.
Residents and tourists are hoping for Tropical Storm Iselle and Hurrican Julio passes with no trouble in paradise.
- Couple Gets Married During Tropical Storm
- 2013 Hurricane Season Ends, Only One Storm Makes Landfall
- Erupted Volcano In Hawaii Sweeps The Area
- Floods Now a Problem for Storm Ravaged Oklahoma
- Florida Search and Rescue Team Prepares to Aid in Hurricane Relief
- American Red Cross Seeking Donations For Victims of Hurricane Sandy
- Fla. Disaster Expert to Help with Hawaii Storms
- Cedar Key Takes a Hit by Tropical Storm Debby
- Senate Bill Aims At Longer Sentencing For Sexual Predators
- Supreme Court Takes On Immigration