State Sales Tax Holiday Begins Friday
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida's back-to-school sales tax holiday begins Friday, August 1st and runs through Sunday with savings on more items this year.
The state is expanding the tax break to cover clothing and shoes $100 or less per item. Computers will also be tax free, as well as computer accessories like keyboards, monitors, headphones and memory cards.
School supplies $15 or less will be tax exempt. Click here for more details.
- Hurricane Season Sales Tax Holiday: What You Should Know
- State Sales Tax Holiday is Just Around the Corner
- Extended tax-free back-to-school holiday
- Memorial Day events happening around North Central Florida
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled
- Broward Teachers Owed $20 Million in Back Pay
- Zimmerman Trial: Jury Selection Begins
- Fla. School Tells Students to Drop Online Classes
- Scott Promises Action After Schools Summit Ends
- Volusia Schools Will Keep Using History Book