Todashev's Wife Speaks Out
The wife of Ibragim Todashev is speaking out on her husband, saying he had limited contact with one of the Boston bombing suspects.
Todashev was shot by federal officials Wednesday after they say he attacked an FBI agent during questioning.
They say Todashev admitted he and Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev killed three people outside of Boston two years ago during a drug rip-off.
According to Todashev's wife, Todashev was expected to be questioned by the FBI because he and Tsarnaev had common roots.
She says her husband had nothing to do with any crimes in Massachusetts.
So far, no link has been found between Todashev and the Boston Marathon bombings.
- Student Accused of Shooting at Bullies Speaks Out
- Sandusky's Wife Testifies in Court
- George Zimmerman's Wife Says He is 'Selfish'
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Supporters of George Zimmerman Afraid of Speaking Out
- Retired Cop Arrested For Killing Wife
- Josh Powell Murders: Social Worker Who Dropped Off the Boys Speaks
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- "We've Become Notorious... He's Hijacked the Image of our City," Gainesville Resident Speaks Out
- High School Friend to Aguilar and Bravo Speaks Out