Argument Over Texting Leads To Fatal Shooting Inside Movie Theater
Wesley Chapel, FL- A shooting inside a movie theater on Monday leaves one man dead and a woman injured.
According to authorities the situation began as an argument between two couples inside the theater.
The suspect and his wife reportedly bacame angry with the victims for allegedly using a cell phone during previews for the movie "Lone Survivor."
During the argument, the suspect, a 71 year old retired Police Captain, pulled out a handgun and reportedly shot the victims.
The gunman, who is now in custody, was detained by a bystander until the authorities arrived.
- Theater Shooting Suspect Back In Court
- Accused Shooter Appeals Judge's Denial Of Bail
- Witness Account of Colorado Movie Theater Shooting
- Popcorn Machine Fire Leads To Evacuation Of Theater
- Aurora Theater Shooting Suspect Enters Plea
- Victim of Aurora Theater Shooting Has Ties to Sandy Hook Elementary
- Senior Pastor Of Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale Resigns
- Fatal Police Shooting
- Fatal Shooting in Miami
- Fort Hood Gunman's Shooting Rampage Followed Over Denial Of Request For Leave