TS Andrea Causes Boats to Flip
The high winds from tropical storm Andrea created rough waters across the state.
One man's boat was pushed over and it took him forty minutes to swim to safety.
In Fort Myers, two men were on a sailboat when it flipped over.
One of the men was separated from the boat, but both managed to make it to shore unharmed.
- Mom Chases Down Burglar...in Flip Flops!
- Boat Catches Fire
- Woman Killed in Boat Crash
- Marine Doing a Million Pushups for a Good Cause
- Tornado Causes Damage
- Florida Teen Graffiti Artist's Death Caused By Taser: Family Wants Justice
- 12/16/13 Fitzness Minute: FlipFlop Abs
- Coin Flipped in Super Bowl from Florida Company
- Heavy Rains Cause Tree to Fall Through Ocala Home
- Arizona Anti-Gay Bill Causes Protests