Lakeland Police Department Facing Allegations of Sexual Misconduct
LAKELAND- High-ranking officers in the Lakeland Police Department are facing allegations of sexual misconduct.
Polk County attorneys say they spent two and a half months interviewing several people in connection with the scandal.
A report revealed a sex scandal among employees has spanned several years.
Attorneys say one woman finally had enough and came forward.
The state attorney's findings uncovered sexually suggestive behavior that sometimes wasn't consensual.
Three police employees are on leave with pay including a captain.
- Ex Carroll Aide Alleges Misconduct
- 10 arrested in retail theft ring bust
- Former Teacher Faces More Counts Of Sexual Assault
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Fire chief resigns after allegations of sexual harassment
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- Grant to battle against sexual violence given to law enforcement
- Sexual Misconduct arrest in High Springs
- Police searching for 3 in Game Stop burglary
- Police searching for fake Uber driver