Lakeland Police Department Facing Allegations of Sexual Misconduct
LAKELAND- High-ranking officers in the Lakeland Police Department are facing allegations of sexual misconduct.
Polk County attorneys say they spent two and a half months interviewing several people in connection with the scandal.
A report revealed a sex scandal among employees has spanned several years.
Attorneys say one woman finally had enough and came forward.
The state attorney's findings uncovered sexually suggestive behavior that sometimes wasn't consensual.
Three police employees are on leave with pay including a captain.
- Ex Carroll Aide Alleges Misconduct
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Former Teacher Faces More Counts Of Sexual Assault
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- Lakeland Police officer arrested on 3 charges
- Scandal at Lakeland Police Department
- Senate Bill Aims At Longer Sentencing For Sexual Predators
- Man Accused of Sexually Abusing 3 Year Old
- Leesburg Deacon Arrested For Sexual Abuse
- A Famous Face At An Obama Fundraiser