Protest in Tallahassee Over Zimmerman Verdict
TALLAHASSEE: Amongst the various reactions following the Zimmerman verdict, hundreds marched to the Florida capitol for a peaceful protest.
Led by the Leon County sheriff's office and the FSU Police department, activist and student leaders marched from the Leon County civic center to the Florida capitol to rally for change, just after midnight following George Zimmerman's 'Not Guilty' verdict.
- Zimmerman Trial: Protesters Rally Against Verdict
- Gainesville Officials Are Prepared If Zimmerman Verdict Protests Happen
- Bikers Protest For Safer Roads
- Fire Kills Man and His Two Sons Near Tallahassee
- George Zimmerman "Stand Your Ground" Hearing
- Farm Workers Protest For Rights
- After Zimmerman Trial Protests, State Capital looks at Security Changes
- Zimmerman's Attorneys Asking State to Cover Legal Expenses
- Zimmerman Asking State To Pay His Bill
- Zimmerman Caught Speeding Again