Man Found Dead Inside Olivia Newton-John's Jupiter Home
JUPITER - Authorities say a man has been found dead from a gunshot wound inside a South Florida home owned by singer Olivia Newton-John and her husband.
Jupiter police say the victim is a 42-year-old man who doesn't live there and wasn't related to the residents.
The victim had permission to be at the home but wasn't staying there.
Authorities have classified the incident as a death investigation.
The singer was not home at the time of the man's death.
Olivia Newton John is best known for playing Sandy in the hit movie "Grease" alongside John Travolta.
- Man Found Dead Behind His Farmhouse
- Armed man barricades himself inside home
- Woman Found Dead Inside Southwest Ocala Home in what Police are Calling a Homicide
- Girlfriend, boyfriend found dead inside Palatka home
- Missing Coconut Creek Man's Body Found 9 Years Later
- Man Found Dead After His Ex-Wife's Body was Discovered
- Ocala Man Murdered, Body Found Inside Home
- Man found dead in Fort McCoy
- Man Found Dead In Northwest Gainesville
- Local man found dead suffered heart attack