Lightning Kills One, Injures Two
MIAMI--A lightning strike has killed one man and injured two others in a semi-rural area southwest of Miami.
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue officials say the men were outside when a major storm passed through the area Monday afternoon.
The tractor-trailer they were hiding under was struck by lightning. The energy passed through the trailer and into the men.
The two injured men were taken by ambulance to a trauma center for treatment.
Their condition is not known.
- Gainesville crash kills one, injures three
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Plane Crash Kills Two
- Fire Kills Man and His Two Sons Near Tallahassee
- Lightning Strikes Boy During Football Practice
- Two Men Injured in Small Plane Crash
- Two Injured in Interstate Shootout
- New Hampshire Shooting Kills Police Chief and Injures Four Officers
- Sheriff's Deputy One of Two Victims Injured in Series of Car Crashes
- Summerfield Shooting Kills One Injures Another