Lightning Kills One, Injures Two
MIAMI--A lightning strike has killed one man and injured two others in a semi-rural area southwest of Miami.
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue officials say the men were outside when a major storm passed through the area Monday afternoon.
The tractor-trailer they were hiding under was struck by lightning. The energy passed through the trailer and into the men.
The two injured men were taken by ambulance to a trauma center for treatment.
Their condition is not known.
- Gainesville crash kills one, injures three
- Hit-and-Run Leaves Two Dead and One Critically Injured
- One Bicyclist killed, One Bicyclist Injured in Two Separate Crashes in Marion County
- EF2 Tornado Injures Two
- 3 Dead, 8 Injured After Vehicle Hits, Kills Bear
- Shooting In Williston Kills One, Detectives Looking For Suspect
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Lightning Strikes Boy During Football Practice
- Fire Kills Man and His Two Sons Near Tallahassee
- Plane Crash Kills Two