Man Robs Bank Wearing Santa Claus Disguise
On Monday, a man wearing a Santa hat and beard entered a Suntrust Bank in Port Orange carrying a wrapped package.
He placed the package on the teller's counter and passed her a note demanding cash while insinuating that the package was dangerous.
An undisclosed amount of cash was given to him.
He left the package behind, fleeing before law enforcement arrived on the scene.
After the bank was evacuated and secured, the Volusia County Sheriff's Office Bomb Squad determined that the package was not an explosive device.
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- Santa Claus Thief Robs SunTrust Bank
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Elderly man in critical condition after attack
- Hillsborough Sheriff Donates Rehabilitated Horses To A Youth Ranch
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Union County Sheriff Laid to Rest
- Waldo agrees to pay off debt from use of center
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Alzhemier's Bracelet Programs Keep Track of Elderly