Protesters in Orlando Against Animal Treatment at SeaWorld
A controversial documentary, Black Fish, has sparked protests in Orlando against SeaWorld's treatment of killer whales.
Dozens of demonstraters gathered outside of SeaWorld calling for change of what they call mistreatment of animals.
SeaWorld responded and stated that they work to rescue and care for animals and invest millions of dollars to do so.
Several musical acts such as Barenaked Ladies and Trisha Yearwood have now cancelled their concerts at SeaWorld.
- SeaWorld to end killer whale breeding program
- Penguin Gets Loose at Sea World
- Coast Guard Crew Rescues Men Stranded at Sea for Eight Days
- Endangered Massachusetts Sea Turtles Released
- Protesters Use Violence in Athens
- Car Crashes into Day Care in Orlando
- Protestors Are Unhappy With The Treatment Of Circus Animals
- Signing Of Anti-Gay Law Brings Fears Of Violence Against Gays In Uganda
- Two Sworn Complaints Filed Against Michelle Dunlap
- Venezuelan Protesters Ask Governor Scott For Help