Protesters in Orlando Against Animal Treatment at SeaWorld
A controversial documentary, Black Fish, has sparked protests in Orlando against SeaWorld's treatment of killer whales.
Dozens of demonstraters gathered outside of SeaWorld calling for change of what they call mistreatment of animals.
SeaWorld responded and stated that they work to rescue and care for animals and invest millions of dollars to do so.
Several musical acts such as Barenaked Ladies and Trisha Yearwood have now cancelled their concerts at SeaWorld.
- Penguin Gets Loose at Sea World
- Endangered Massachusetts Sea Turtles Released
- Coast Guard Crew Rescues Men Stranded at Sea for Eight Days
- Protestors Are Unhappy With The Treatment Of Circus Animals
- Protesters Use Violence in Athens
- Car Crashes into Day Care in Orlando
- Signing Of Anti-Gay Law Brings Fears Of Violence Against Gays In Uganda
- Farm Workers Protest For Rights
- Venezuelan Protesters Ask Governor Scott For Help
- Protest in Tallahassee Over Zimmerman Verdict