Tornado Causes Damage
A tornado swept through Palm Coast this past Saturday.
Officials say seven homes were destroyed and more than 150 were damaged.
More than 2,200 people lost electricitiy.
Workers in Palm Coast are going door-to-door to make sure people survived Saturday's storm.
The National Weather Service said the tornado had winds as high as 110 miles per hour and was 25 to 75- yards wide.
Damages were estimated at more than 5 million dollars.
No injuries have been reported.
- Strong Storms Sweep Through Marion County Causing Damage
- Fire at Brewery Causes One Million in Damages
- Debby Damages
- Volusia County Homes Damaged in Storm
- Marine Doing a Million Pushups for a Good Cause
- TS Andrea Causes Boats to Flip
- Florida Teen Graffiti Artist's Death Caused By Taser: Family Wants Justice
- UF Engineer Heads to Oklahoma to Assess Tornado Damage
- Tornado Damage in Lake City
- Bradford County Cleans Up Tornado Damage