Senate Bill Aims At Longer Sentencing For Sexual Predators
A North Central Florida Senator Rob Bradley is looking to make the state the most unfriendly for sexual predators in the country.
A bipartisan bill was introduced after children in North Florida and elsewhere were killed by sexual predators who slipped through the system.
Among other things, Senate Bill 528 would increase the length of sentences for certain child sexual abuse offenses.
It cleared the Senate criminal Justice Committee by a unanimous vote yesturday afternoon.
- Sexual predator arrested
- Senator Bill Nelson Speaks at UF
- 132 Men Arrested In Child Predator Sting
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences
- Deputies catch sexual predator wanted in connection with abduction, murder
- Casey Anthony no Longer on Probation
- New Bill Aims to Increase Financial Literacy Among Florida Students
- Bill Aims To Keep Guns Away From Mentally Ill
- Bill Aims to Keep Guns Away from Mentally Ill
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County