Body Of Missing Intern Found
After a long search, the body of a missing Florida State graduate has been found.
Police identified a body found in downtown Tallahassee as Ryan Uhre. He disappeared on February 2nd, which was Super Bowl Sunday, after leaving Andrew's Capital Grill and Bar in Tallahassee.
Police started searching a building near the restaurant Tuesday morning before discovering his body.
"The case is still open and active" said David Northway of the Tallahassee Police Department. "It is pending the autopsy results. We have no suspicion of foul play at this point, but we are keeping it open and active, and will do everything we can in order to find the cause of death for Mr. Uhre."
Uhre is a native of Weston, in south Florida, and had been a legislative intern at the state capitol before he went missing.
- Body of Missing Worker Found in Collapsed Miami Parking Garage
- Tallahassee Woman Found Dead, Husband Under Supervision
- Tallahasse Police Obtain Surveilance Footage In Uhre Case
- Body Found Of Man Who Fell From Plane
- Body found in trunk of burning car
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Body of Missing Diver Found in Atlantic Ocean
- Missing Airboater's Body Found Near Boat Ramp
- Body of Missing School Nurse Found
- Missing North Carolina Girl Found