First Lady Visits Miami To Promote Fitness
First Lady Michelle Obama stopped in Miami, Tuesday to celebrate the fourth anniversary of her "Let's Move" campaign.
She visited a local park and recreation center to talk about getting children involved with healthy activities after school.
Mrs. Obama also announced a five-year commitment from the Boys and Girls Clubs of America and the National Recreation and Park Association to make their after-school programs healthier.
The visit came hours after she proposed rules to limit the marketing of unhealthy foods in schools.
- Michelle Obama Visits Gainesville
- 8/5/13 Fitzness Minute: Get Moving with Dance Games
- Foundation Promotes Bike Safety
- Obama in First Visit to Hoover Dam: 'Spectacular'
- Ladies Night Gaffe
- First Lady Campaigns in Florida
- Obama to Visit Florida Over the Weekend
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Vandals Trash More Than 40 Cars in Miami
- Prehistoric village found in downtown Miami