Lopez-Cantera becomes Florida's First Hispanic Lieutenant Governor
Gov. Carlos Lopez-Cantera was sworn in Monday as Florida's 19th Lieutenant Governor, also making him the first hispanic to hold this position.
Lopez-Cantera took the oath in a private event, but later in the evening a public ceremonial event was held at the House Chambers.
Lopez-Cantera replaces Jennifer Carroll who resigned last March after being connected to an illegal Internet cafe operation.
- FL Lt. Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera Visits Ocala Business Owners
- Florida Lieutenant Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera visits Alachua County
- Lieutenant Governor of Florida
- Florida's Hispanic Population Growing
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- Florida's Flu Season Rated Moderately Severe
- Michael Bargo Becomes Youngest Person on Florida's Death Row
- Governor Scott Visits UF in Support President Machen's Goal of Becoming Top 10 University
- Camelot Community Care Helping Florida's Children and Families
- Fender Bender Nightmare: The Cost of Florida's Uninsured