Sinkhole Opens Up in Pine Hills
ORLANDO -- A possible sinkhole opened in the yard of a Pine Hills home Thursday on Lake Horseshoe Drive.
Officials said the hole is about twenty feet deep and has been deemed a ground depression for now.
Next week a sink hole expert and geologist will be coming out to evaluate the hole.
The family who lives in the house has been evacuated, officials said.
The hole swallowed the swing set in the family's yard.
The family's home has been deemed unlivable due to cracks in the foundation.
Officials said no one else had to be evacuated.
- Sinkhole Opens Up Near Tampa
- Sinkhole In The Villages Filled
- One Year Since Sinkhole Accident
- Another Possible Sinkhole, Residents Forced to Evacuate
- Sinkhole Filled
- Sinkholes Open in Central Florida
- Florida Prepaid open enrollment ends soon
- A Newberry Home Saved From Sinkhole
- Sinkhole Swallows Man
- Open enrollment deadline extended