Tallahasse Police Obtain Surveilance Footage In Uhre Case
Surveillance footage of missing Florida State University student Ryan Uhre from the night of February 2nd isn't public yet, but police are fairly sure he ended up on the roof of a building where witness photos show investigators working Tuesday.
"Our officer was on top of that roof when he found the open window" said David Northway of the Tallahassee Police Department. "He approached the window and looked in and saw Mr. Uhre."
The discovery of the 23 year old from Weston ended a 16 day missing person search, but opens a new set of questions: why did Ryan come through the alley that night? would he climb up when signs clearly signaled danger? was he alone?
Investigators are ruling nothing out.
- Peeping Tom Caught on Home Surveillance Camera
- Security Camera Footage of Lake City Murder Obtained by WCJB
- Police Find Person of Interest in Missing Firefighter Case
- Police Review Camera Footage After Attempted Robbery on Santa Fe College Campus
- State Attorney Supporting Franklin County Sheriff's Office In Stand Your Ground Case
- Dengue Fever Cases Show Up in Florida
- Trial Delayed in Brewer Case
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- Homicide Suspect Arrested After Police Chase
- Police Officer-Shooting