One Year Since Sinkhole Accident
Published March 3rd, 2014
Friday marked the one-year remembrance of a Seffner man.
Jeffrey Bush was killed when a sinkhole opened up under his home.
Family and friends gathered at the site of the sinkhole to remember Mr. Bush.
The 37-year-old disappeared February 28th, 2013 when the hole opened up under his bedroom in the middle of the night.
Crews searched for him but his body was never found.
- Two Years Since Deadly Earthquake and Tsunami Hit Japan
- Sinkhole In The Villages Filled
- Sinkhole Opens Up Near Tampa
- Sinkhole Opens Up in Pine Hills
- Another Possible Sinkhole, Residents Forced to Evacuate
- Sinkhole Filled
- Remembering Christian Aguilar, One Year Since UF Student Murder
- One Year Since I-75 Disaster
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old