Boy Faces Charges after Joyride
Published April 10th, 2014
MIAMI -- A 10-year-old boy in Miami Gardens, faces charges of grand theft and aggravated battery after he stole his family's car.
Police said the boy did not want to go to school, throwing rocks and a brick at his mother and grandmother in retaliation.
Moments later, the boy grabbed the car keys and drove away.
Neighbors called 911 and police apprehended him.
Officials say he could barely see over the windshield.
- Eighth Grader Faces Child Pornography Charges
- Gainesville Woman Facing Child Neglect Charges
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car
- Miami Woman Charged In Connection To Toddler Daycare Drowning Death
- Miami Beach Teen Dies Shortly After Being Tasered by Police
- American Airlines Pilot Faces Child Porn Charges
- Son Faces Neglect Charges After Mother Found Dead
- Woman Punches Child in Face
- Boy Charged With Murder
- Marion Man Faces Molestation Charges