Daughter And Father Save Three Teens From Burning Car
In Port Richey a fiery car crash could have ended much worse if not for one woman's quick action.
Jennifer Paige heard a minivan collide head on with a tree next to her front yard. She could see flames starting to burn the car, but that didn't stop her from risking her own life to save the teenagers inside.
Paige and her father smashed a window and began pulling the kids out of the car.
Paige burned her arm in the process.
A 16-year old was trapped in the driver's seat but something kept him pinned and he died in the flames.
Two of the teens were hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries, and one 16-year old suffered broken bones and burned legs.
Despite her heroics, Paige says she's forever haunted by the loss of the teenage driver.
- Teen Burn Victim, Arrested on Drug Charges
- Body found in trunk of burning car
- Eighth Grader Faces Child Pornography Charges
- Burned Fla. Teen Thought He Would Die From Attack
- Teen Charged For Stabbing His Father
- Human Remains Found in Trunk of Burned Car
- Missing Teen Rescued in Idaho
- A Newberry Home Saved From Sinkhole
- Heroes Rescue Disabled Vet from Pond
- Woman Rescued From Burning Home